Updated: January 20, 2020
- We currently have 53 on Book I and 2 on Book II. We had one call come in this week and had layoffs come in from multiple contractors, some members fell off Book I because they did not re-sign.
- Calls last week:
- IPL - 6 JWs to shop for Monday Jan. 20,2020
- Work may be available in Jamestown, Local 106; Rochester, Local 86; Niagara Falls, Local 237; and is also available in many other locations around the country. We rarely are able to find work so close when times are slow here.
- It is important to work out of town to help those locals fulfill thier manpower need, but more importantly to earn money and hours towards your health, annuity and pension.
- Any member interested in heading anywhere else, will need to be signed up with our funds office for the IBEW Elelctronic Reciprocal Transfer System.
- Please contact me as to where you possibly want to go so I can call to get work outlook, wages, defined contribution (annuity), defined benefit (pension), health care, and other possible contributions.
- Many job locations at Local 41 require a drug test and an OSHA 10 card no more than 5 years old.
Referral calls are made between 8 AM to 5 PM
Sign in window hours are 8 AM to 5 PM
* * * * Resign Policy * * * *
Effective June 1, 2012 re-signs shall be required MONTHLY, beginning on the 10th and ending on the 16th of each month. All re-signs for June and each month thereafter MUST be made in that time frame. Re-signs will require the following information: Name, address, home local #, and IBEW card #. If not a union member, a driver's license or government approved ID is required.
Re-signs may be accomplished:
a) In Person
b) By Fax: 716-662-9644.
c) By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please put your name on the subject line
d) By filling out the form on our resign page
e) By U.S. Mail to: Local #41, I.B.E.W.
Attn: Greg Inglut
S-3546 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Page Last Updated: Jan 20, 2020 (05:13:32)