- We currently have 78 on Book I and 4 on Book II. There were no layoffs last week but there are 213 members on furlough due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Calls last week:
- The IBEW International office and National NECA have signed the National Disease Emergency Response Agreement (NDERA) and have temporarily amended our referral procedure in response to COVID-19.The following links will take you to the agreement between IBEW and NECA, and two Q&A responses regarding the National Disease Emergency Response Agreement (NDERA). If you have further questions, as always, feel free to contact us at the Union Office for clarification.
- Q&A 1
- Q&A 2
- Below is the link to a New York Times article that answers many FAQ regarding the stimulus bill and it's unemployment extension and increase.
- NY Times
- This Washington Post article give you an idea how much your stimulus check might be and also answers some FAQ.
- Washington Post
- It is important to work out of town to help those locals fulfill thier manpower need, but more importantly to earn money and hours towards your health, annuity and pension.
- Any member interested in heading anywhere else, will need to be signed up with our funds office for the IBEW Elelctronic Reciprocal Transfer System.
- Please contact me as to where you possibly want to go so I can call to get work outlook, wages, defined contribution (annuity), defined benefit (pension), health care, and other possible contributions.
- Many job locations at Local 41 require a drug test and an OSHA 10 card no more than 5 years old.
Referral calls are made between 8 AM to 5 PM
Sign in window hours are 8 AM to 5 PM
* * * * Resign Policy * * * *
Effective June 1, 2012 re-signs shall be required MONTHLY, beginning on the 10th and ending on the 16th of each month. All re-signs for June and each month thereafter MUST be made in that time frame. Re-signs will require the following information: Name, address, home local #, and IBEW card #. If not a union member, a driver's license or government approved ID is required.
Re-signs may be accomplished:
a) In Person
b) By Fax: 716-662-9644.
c) By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please put your name on the subject line
d) By filling out the form on our resign page
e) By U.S. Mail to: Local #41, I.B.E.W.
Attn: Greg Inglut
S-3546 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Page Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 (08:47:06)